Voicescape Are Monitoring the Situation
The health and wellbeing of our staff and customers is foremost in our minds right now. You will be well aware that the current situation in respect of Covid-19 is continually developing and, as such, we continue to monitor the situation closely through the UK Government.
Service Provision and Business Continuity
At Voicescape we are acutely aware of our responsibility to our customers in providing uninterrupted continuation of our services and support systems during the Covid-19 situation.
All Voicescape services are cloud-based, our infrastructure partner is Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS has the largest and most dynamic ecosystem, with customers across virtually every industry and of every size, including start-ups, enterprises, and public sector organisations. Being part of this ecosystem ensures that we are in a continuously business-ready state.
The steps we have put in place so far are as follows:
- All staff are working remotely with equipped and secure company laptops;
- All Voicescape solutions and services are cloud-based providing technical staff with ready access to our systems remotely;
- Staff are meeting virtually throughout the day to ensure services are being delivered;
- All company travel is suspended;
- All corporate events have been postponed;
- Face-to-face meetings are being replaced with virtual meetings.
This statement will be kept updated in light of UK Government guidance, and in the event that service levels were to be impacted, customers will be notified.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 259 1122