Terms & Conditions
- The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to Voicescape. This copyright includes the content, coding, graphics and all aspects of this website. Voicescape hereby authorises you to copy documents or pages published
by us on this web site for your non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make retain all copyright or other proprietary notices, and any disclaimer contained therein. Except for this limited permission,
nothing on this site should be construed as granting any other right or licence under any copyright of Voicescape.
- Voicescape is not responsible for any third party website that may be accessed via links to and from this website. We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through this one and accept no
responsibility for any information contained within such linked websites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses and like devices.
- This website is provided for general informational purposes only. Voicescape does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained within this website and accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors.
- Voicescape is continually adding to and modifying its range of products and to reflect this, our website is updated on an ongoing basis. We do not consequently warrant that the information contained within this site will be complete
and accurate at all times.
- Voicescape and its related companies exclude all liability for any loss whatsoever or damage arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of this website or any content contained herein.
- Any dispute arising from the use or content of this website or any related websites shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have anything that you would like to discuss just contact us to talk to our team directly.